Download Adobe Flash Player Version 11 .apk format for Android platform device
Adobe Flash Player APK is an application for install Flash Player to your android devices. Flash Player power by Adobe is now out from Google Play store. And also Adobe stops the development on there Flash Player for APK version. For that, you may be not found Adobe Flash Player on Google play.
But it is necessary to have Adobe Flash Player in your Android device to enjoy most internet rich multimedia content. After installed Adobe Flash Player plug-in on your device, automatically you will be able to load Flash videos, animation, games and applications on the webpage.
To completely enjoy viewing the web page; you must to install Adobe Flash Player on your Android device. But be careful to use this application because it is stopped from Google play, for this you might be face a compatibility issue problem or even harmful to your android devices. So you need to use this application on your own risk, because it may be able to damage your device software.
Or, Download Flash Player 11.1 Mobile for Android 3.x: 184.108.40.206
Download Flash Player 11.1 Mobile for Android 4.0.x: 220.127.116.11
1. Download Adobe Flash Player in your computer or in your Android device.
2. Go to Settings->Security and make sure the “Unknown Sources” box is checked
3. Go to your device "File Manager" application, and find the APK file you downloaded (If you copied it over from your computer, it will be where you copied it, but if you downloaded it using your device then it will be in the “Downloads” folder)
4. Select the APK file and Press Install
5. After install go to your web browser
6. Go into the settings
7. Make sure that plug-in are enabled