Skype 18.104.22.168 Full And Final Version Offline Installer Free Download
Skype is a powerful video calling messenger using internet. You can call to other people on their computers or cell phones using skype for free. Skype give you freedom for start free calling all over the world.
Skype popular for its excellent quality voice and video calls and highly secure with end-to-end encryption. You don't even need to configure your firewall or router or any other networking gear for this.
Skype not only work on Windows OS. It also work in Mac OS X, Linux and PDAs using Pocket PC. It also support many Symbian handset, Android phone with a native look and feel for each platform. Talking, sending instant messages or even file transfers work between different platforms.
Call people Skype to Skype for free or on their phones at great low rates. Ring your best friend to make weekend plans or touch base with a client on the other side of the world with best crystal clear audio.
Bring your social network to life
You also can connect with your Facebook friends through Skype. See your Facebook newsfeed, update your status, comment and like direct from Skype.
Skype-to-Skype calls, video calls and instant messaging are free, any time of the day or night, anywhere in the world. Call phones and mobiles and send SMS messages at great value Pay As You Go rates, or call unlimited to certain countries with a subscription.* Free Skype-to-Skype calls.
* Call phones and mobiles, send SMS.
* Free instant messaging.
* Free video call.
* Forward calls to a phone when you’re offline.
Need to learn more about Skype, go here
Changes in Skype 6.3 for Windows:
- Windows is a maintenance release which brings to you a set of quality and performance related improvements.
Changes in Skype 6.3 for Mac:
- See a slideshow of other participants in a group call when you are the current speaker.
- New In-Call DTMF dial pad.
Fixed issues notes for 22.214.171.124:
- Start screen sharing pop-up was not accessible.
- Incoming contact request details where not accessible.
- Option to choose how message will be sent was not always reachable by keyboard.
# Tooltips- Tooltips were not properly displayed on monitor setups other than 32bit.
- Seldomly profile edits were not saved.
# Add contact
- Add contact dialogue was not correctly displayed on multi-monitor setup.
# File sending
- In some cases when editing received filename the file extension was lost.
- Skype froze when opening snapshot gallery with large amount of pictures.
# IM button sometimes did not work during call in case call window was at minimum size.
# Compact view
- Profile window in compact view did not downscale.
- Call toolbar texts did not fit onto screen on some languages.
# Call Quality Guide
- Call Quality Guide window was sometimes partially hidden.
# Avatar picture change
- Non-square pictures were not properly scaled, when user set them as avatar picture.
# File sending
- When clicking "Save as" button in received file in compact mode it brought into focus Skype main window, instead of file saving dialogue.
Download: Skype Windows Online Installer
Download: Skype EXE Offline Installer
Download: Skype 126.96.36.199 MSI Offline installer
Download: Skype for Windows 8
Download: Skype for Mac OS X v10.5.8
Download: Skype for Linux
View: Skype Features | Release Notes
Download Skype Portable Version From Here
Mirror Download Skype 188.8.131.52 for Windows